Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Biggest Problem In Your Life

Today's Reminder is: 

"The problems you have with others, are in fact the problems you have not been able to resolve within your own self. The biggest problem in your life more often than not is You."

 How often have you said "If they only would..." or "How can they be so selfish?" or "Why do they act that way?" or even "Why are these evil people in my life?" The answer is you my friend.  The world we see and experience is mostly seen and experienced through the "filter" of our own beliefs. Change your beliefs and the world changes.  

"If only they would..." is actually "If only I could...."

 "How can they be so selfish? is actually "How can I be so selfish?

"Why do they act that way? is actually "Why do I act this way when I am with them?"

"Why are these evil people in my life?"   is actually "Why do I stay in this place?

Change is always an option. No one is stopping you from making changes in who you are or the way you act or the way you see the world. 

I am not saying that evil people or life threatening health issues can be changed or  suddenly "go away". What you can change is how you see these things in your life. In seeing things differently, you have the opportunity to choose a new path which is more healthy for you. Your problem is your solution: You.


No comments:

Post a Comment